Mail: Locked Bag 5270 Parramatta NSW 2124
Phone: 1 800 ENABLE (1 800 362 253)
- Press 1: To order continence or Home Enteral Nutrition products
- Press 2: To place a request for repairs
- Press 3: For Home Respiratory services
- Press 4: For the Prosthetic Limb Service
- Press 5: If you would like equipment collected or your call relates to a stock request
- Press 6: If you have submitted a new equipment request or would like an update on its progress
- Press 7: If you would like to pay a co-payment or for suppliers who would like to follow up an invoice
- Press 9: To speak with the EnableNSW NDIS Transition Team
- Press 0: To hear these options again.
Fax: 02 8797 6543
EnableNSW welcomes feedback about the services it provides, including compliments, suggestions and complaints. Your constructive feedback tells us what you value about EnableNSW and the work we do, as well as helps us to identify areas for improvement.
Appeal a decision
If a consumer believes that EnableNSW has incorrectly declined their application for assistance, either partially or fully, they are encouraged to contact EnableNSW to discuss and clarify the reasons for the decision.