Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (excluding public holidays)
Mail: Locked Bag 5270 Parramatta NSW 2124
Phone: 1 800 ENABLE (1 800 362 253)
- Press 1: To order continence or Home Enteral Nutrition products
- Press 2: To place a request for repairs
- Press 3: For Home Respiratory services
- Press 4: For the Prosthetic Limb Service
- Press 5: If you would like equipment collected or your call relates to a stock request
- Press 6: If you have submitted a new equipment request or would like an update on its progress
- Press 7: If you would like to pay a co-payment or for suppliers who would like to follow up an invoice
- Press 9: To speak with the EnableNSW NDIS Transition Team
- Press 0: To hear these options again.
Fax: 02 8797 6543
National Relay Service (NRS)
Depending on how you wish to use this service, you may need access to the internet (including Skype), a mobile phone, a landline phone or a telephone typewriter. To learn more about how the National Relay Service can help you communicate with us, please click on the links below
- Internet Relay
- SMS Relay number (0423 677 767)
- Speak and listen (1300 555 727)
- Telephone typewriter (133 677)
- Video Relay
Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National)
If you require an interpreter to speak with us, you can call the Australian Government National Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 during our office hours. Alternatively, you can call EnableNSW and we can organise an interpreter on your behalf. Your communication with the Translating and Interpreter Service is private and confidential.
EnableNSW welcomes feedback about the services it provides, including compliments, suggestions and complaints. Your constructive feedback tells us what you value about EnableNSW and the work we do, as well as helps us to identify areas for improvement.
Appeal a decision
If a consumer believes that EnableNSW has incorrectly declined their application for assistance, either partially or fully, they are encouraged to contact EnableNSW to discuss and clarify the reasons for the decision.