Accuracy of information
Whilst the information contained in this site has been presented with all due care, EnableNSW (HealthShare NSW) does not warrant or represent that it is free from errors or omission.
Whilst the information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information. The information may change without notice and EnableNSW (HealthShare NSW) is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.
The information is made available on the understanding that EnableNSW (HealthShare NSW) and its employees and agents shall have no liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the Information or otherwise.
Links to third-party sites
Links to other internet sites are provided for information only. Care has been taken in providing these links as suitable reference resources. However, due to the changing nature of the Internet content, it is the responsibility of the users to make their own investigations, decisions, enquiries about the information retrieved from other sites.
EnableNSW welcomes links from most websites to this website. If you create a link, please follow these guidelines:
- The correct name for this website is EnableNSW and the correct website address (URL) is www.enable.health.nsw.gov.au.
- Links to the EnableNSW website should generally be to the home page at www.enable.health.nsw.gov.au. Linking to other sections of the website may result in broken links, as page URLs occasionally change.
- The EnableNSW (HealthShare NSW) logo are subject to copyright and may only be used with permission.
- You may not reproduce, reframe or reformat the pages, images, files, information and materials from this site on any other site without the permission of EnableNSW (HealthShare NSW).
- All links to the EnableNSW website should be set to open in a new browser window and not within any other frame.
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement by EnableNSW (HealthShare NSW), of your organisation, services or products.
- You must not copy or re-use content from this site or attempt to pass it off as your own.
- You must not unlawfully use any of the material or content found on this site.
We would appreciate that you contact us to let us know if you are linking to our site.