Applying for Assistance
EnableNSW provides assistance for people to access aids and equipment such as wheelchairs, ventilators, prosthetic limbs and consumable items.
We also provide financial assistance for people who have to travel significant distances to access specialist medical treatment which is not available locally.
What would you like to do?
- Apply for aids and equipment or consumables
- Apply for travel and accommodation assistance through IPTAAS
For further information or assistance, please contact EnableNSW and speak with one of our friendly staff members.
- About EnableNSW
- Applying to EnableNSW
- Forms and Guidelines
- Repairs and Maintenance
- EnableNSW and the NDIS
- Equipment Allocation Program (EAP)
- Statewide Paediatric Equipment (Bathing and Mobility)
- IPTAAS - Travel Assistance
- Away From Home Haemodialysis (AFHH) Program
- Useful Links
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us