The following guidelines for Communication have been developed in consultation with expert clinicians. They are designed to be a guide for the provision of equipment by EnableNSW and do not replace evidence based clinical guidelines.
Communication Assistive Technology Equipment Request Form
- Speech Generating Devices Equipment Request Form - (MSWord)
- Voice Prosthesis, Electrolarynx and Consumables Equipment Request Form (MSWord)
Communication Assistive Technology - Clinical Criteria
- Speech Generating Devces Clinical Criteria - Draft (MSWord)
- Blindness and Low Vision Assistive Technology Clinical Criteria (pdf)
- Blindness and Low Vision Assistive Technology Clinical Criteria (MSWord)
- Environmental Control, Computer Access and Personal Alarms and Alerting Systems Clinical Criteria (pdf)
- Voice Prosthesis, Electrolarynx and Consumables Clinical Criteria (MSWord)
The Clinical Criteria for Speech Generating Devices has been reviewed and updated in consultation with an expert working group. The Clinical Criteria and accompanying Equipment Request Form are now available for use in draft format. If you have feedback on these documents please submit your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Felicity Mobbs by April 30, 2016.