Prescriber Dashboard FAQs
How can I access the Prescriber Dashboard?
To register for access to the Prescriber Dashboard you will need to send an email with the subject line ‘Dashboard Access Request’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include:
- Your full name and title
- Phone number(s) & Address
You will then receive a confirmation email with your username and password within one (1) week. This will also include a link to the dashboard and instructions for signing in.
What services can I access through the dashboard?
The dashboard allows you to:
- View and update client details such as address and phone number
- Add/edit diagnosis information
- Review person’s eligibility status
- Request for consumables re-orders and/or equipment repairs on person’s behalf
- View status of requests
- View and update your own details such as phone, email and address
***Please note, equipment request forms, appeals and equipment evaluations should NOT be lodged via the Prescriber Dashboard.
What equipment or operating system do I need?
The dashboard is compatible with:
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS and iPad2
- Internet explorer 7 or above and Mozilla Firefox
The Dashboard is accessible 24 hours a day, provided there is access to the internet.
What information is required to access a person’s records?
As per EnableNSW privacy guidelines, we require the person’s full name and either their date of birth or Medicare number. It is important you have the person’s consent before accessing their record.
Why can’t I find the person’s information?
There are several reasons why you cannot access the information including:
- If the information you provide does not match the details we have on file, you will not be able to access the information. If you know the information you are entering is correct, please contact us to discuss.
- If the person is not registered with EnableNSW or has not accessed our services in the last 12 months, you will need to contact us to discuss.
What if the information on the Dashboard is incorrect or no longer current?
Whilst you can update some details on the dashboard, there will be other pieces of information that need to be updated by EnableNSW, including:
- Date of birth
- Name and title
- Alternate contact details
As per EnableNSW privacy guidelines, these changes must be submitted in writing. Alternatively, if the person has not submitted an EnableNSW application form within the last two years, we encourage you to do so in consultation with them.
What is the difference between an ‘asset’ and a ‘request’?
A ‘request’ refers to the equipment request you submitted, and an ‘asset’ is a specific item or feature within that request. For example, a request for a wheelchair and seating may include assets such as the chair itself, a backrest and a pressure cushion.
How do I check the status of my request(s)?
Under the equipment or consumables tab the status will be marked as one of the following:
- Pending: the request has been received and is pending clinical review
- Approved: the request has been approved and is waiting for funding to be allocated
- Funded: funds have been allocated and the order is being finalised
- Webreq Raised: a purchase order has been created and sent to the supplier
- Delivered: the item was ordered and delivery has taken place
What is a Consumer Eligibility (CE) licence?
Every person who applies to EnableNSW is assessed for their eligibility to access EnableNSW programs and services. We use the information provided in the EnableNSW application form to make our decision. When approved a person is granted a CE licence, and this is valid for 12 months.
What should I do if there is an error message?
- System error: a system error can usually be resolved by closing your web browser and logging in again. If this does not work, send a copy of the error to email@example.com
- Network error: for all NSW health employees, please contact State Wide Service Desk. If you are not a NSW Health employee, please check your internet access.
- Sign in errors: this usually relates to the dashboard, please contact us so we can troubleshoot.