Away From Home Haemodialysis
The Away from Home Haemodialysis (AFHH) Program is a new service offered to increase flexibility for haemodialysis patients living in NSW. Under the new NSW statewide program run by EnableNSW, patients now have better access to haemodialysis services when travelling away from home for purposes such as education, work and holidays.
Eligible patients may access up to three sessions per year at one of the participating private renal units located away from their usual place of residence at no cost, subject to availability and program funding.
Register for AFHH Program
- Away from Home Haemodialysis Registration Form (PDF)
- Away from Home Haemodialysis Patient Fact Sheet (PDF)
Requesting A Dialysis Session
To request a dialysis session please contact EnableNSW
- Email - HSNSW-Enabledialysis@health.nsw.gov.au or
- Phone - 1 800 ENABLE (1 800 362 253)
Note: Any dialysis session booking made directly with the dialysis units will not be funded through the AFHH Program.
Following is a list of participating private dialysis units located throughout Australia and New Zealand. To request a dialysis session please contact EnableNSW directly.
New South Wales
- Bella Vista (North Western Sydney)
- Lindfield (Sydney Upper North Shore)
- Crows Nest (Sydney)
- Forest Hill (Melbourne)
- Kew (Melbourne)
- North Melbourne
- Malvern (East Melbourne)
- Chermside (Brisbane)
- Southport (Gold Coast)
- Varisty Lakes (Gold Coast)
- Cannington (South East Perth)
- Midland (North East Perth)
- Stirling (North West Perth)
- Spearwood (Freemantle)
- Brighton (Adelaide Glenelg Area)
- Modbury (Adelaide Central)
- Payneham (North Adelaide)
- Alice Springs
- Remuera (Auckland)