Applying for equipment in stock
Applying for equipment through the EnableNSW Equipment Allocation Program is quick and easy. To ensure a smooth and hassle free experience, we recommend using Google Chrome web browser.
- Open your Google Chrome web browser
- Download the Stock Equipment Request Form - ERF (PDF) and save to your desktop
- Log on or if you are a new user you will need to register first
- Go to EnableNSW Equipment Centre to look up available items (clearance items are available on a first come basis)
- Select the items and add to your cart (this will reserve the item(s) for you)
- Add your completed Stock Equipment Request Form (SERF) (which includes the item codes) to your cart. You also have an opportunity to upload an EnableNSW application form (this can also be submitted online) or a medical questionnaire for scooter requests
- Submit your request
- You will receive an email, letting you know the request has been received. The request will now be reviewed by our team and you will be notified of the outcome via email.