EnableNSW is a business unit of HealthShare NSW, the statewide organisation established to provide high-quality shared services within the NSW Health system.
EnableNSW provides the following programs and services to support people to live and participate at home and in their community:
Assistive technology programs:
- Aids and Equipment Program (AEP)
- Equipment Allocation Program (EAP)
- Prosthetic Limb Service (PLS)
- Home Respiratory Program (HRP)
- Travel Assistance (IPTAAS)
- Away from Home Haemodialysis (AFHH)
- Specialised Equipment Essential for Discharge (SEED)
- Enable NSW Safe and Supported at Home (SASH) Home Modifications
- Home Ventilation Programs (HVP)
- Continence Assistance
- I'd like more information about applying for assistance for consumables and equipment, such as wheelchairs, consumable products, ventilators and prosthetic limbs.
- I'd like more information about accessing financial assistance for travel and accommodation.
For further information or assistance, please contact us and speak with one of our friendly staff members.