Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (excluding public holidays)
Mail: Locked Bag 5270 Parramatta NSW 2124
Phone: 1 800 ENABLE (1 800 362 253)
- Press 1: To order continence or Home Enteral Nutrition products
- Press 2: To place a request for repairs
- Press 3: For Home Respiratory services
- Press 4: For the Prosthetic Limb Service
- Press 5: If you would like equipment collected or your call relates to a stock request
- Press 6: If you have submitted a new equipment request relating to compression garments, footwear or equipment NOT related to stock
- Press 7: If you would like to pay a co-payment or for suppliers who would like to follow up an invoice
- Press 8: To leave a message for one of our customer service officers to call you back
- Press 0: To hear these options again.
National Relay Service (NRS)
Depending on how you wish to use this service, you may need access to the internet (including Skype), a mobile phone, a landline phone or a telephone typewriter. To learn more about how the National Relay Service can help you communicate with us, please click on the links below
- Internet Relay
- SMS Relay number (0423 677 767)
- Speak and listen (1300 555 727)
- Telephone typewriter (133 677)
- Video Relay
Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National)
If you require an interpreter to speak with us, you can call the Australian Government National Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 during our office hours. Alternatively, you can call EnableNSW and we can organise an interpreter on your behalf. Your communication with the Translating and Interpreter Service is private and confidential.
EnableNSW welcomes feedback about the services it provides, including compliments, suggestions and complaints. Your constructive feedback tells us what you value about EnableNSW and the work we do, as well as helps us to identify areas for improvement.
Appeal a decision
If a consumer believes that EnableNSW has incorrectly declined their application for assistance, either partially or fully, they are encouraged to contact EnableNSW to discuss and clarify the reasons for the decision.
Adding people to your EnableNSW account
It is important to know we will only share your information with you or people you have nominated. If you need other people to make enquiries on your behalf, you will need to add them to your account.
Before completing the permission for others to access your account form, it is important to let the person(s) know you have chosen them to make enquires on your behalf.