EnableNSW provides equipment and services to people in NSW with chronic health conditions or disability to assist them with mobility, communication and self-care.
We also provide financial assistance for people who have to travel significant distances to access specialist medical treatment which is not available locally.
As part of HealthShare NSW. EnableNSW is responsible for the administration of NSW Health disability support and other assistance programs including:
- Aids and Equipment Program
- Continence Assistance
- Home Respiratory Program (HRP)
- Prosthetic Limb Service (formerly known as ALS)
- Specialised Equipment Essential for Discharge (SEED)
- I'd like more information about applying for assistance for consumables and equipment, such as wheelchairs, consumable products, ventilators and prosthetic limbs.
- I'd like more information about accessing financial assistance for travel and accommodation.
For further information or assistance, please contact us and speak with one of our friendly staff members.