Welcome to EnableNSW, NSW Health's statewide disability support service.
EnableNSW provides aids and equipment such as wheelchairs, ventilators, prosthetic limbs and consumable items for people living with disability or chronic health conditions. We also provide assistance for people who need to travel significant distances for specialist medical care.
We provide clinical advice and guidelines on what can be provided by us for your consumers.
- Information is available regarding wheelchairs and scooters for outdoors and community access, please see the fact sheet.
- Pressure Cushion for Stationary Seated Surface – EnableNSW is seeking feedback on the new clinical criteria. Please e-mail comments to HSNSWemail@example.com attention Reaonie
- Compression Garments – EnableNSW is seeking feedback on the revised Compression Garment clinical criteria, Compression Garment Equipment Request Form and Reorder Form. Please email comments to HSNSWfirstname.lastname@example.org Closing date 27th May 2016.
- Updated PLS forms & factsheets regarding the Roll-On Liners Pilot program are available here.
- New 2016 Prescriber Education Sessions now available. View education sessions here.
- Draft UPDATED Speech Generating Devices Clinical Criteria and Equipment Request Form are now available for feedback.
- Read the latest EnableNSW newsletter.
- NEW Home Enteral Nutrition factsheet now available.
- UPDATED Home Enteral Nutrition Clinical Criteria and Equipment Request Form are now available.
- UPDATED EnableNSW Application Form - The EnableNSW Application Form has been updated. All people applying to EnableNSW for the first time should use the May 2015 version of the Application Form.
- Patient Feedback on Prosthetic Service Provider - EnableNSW is seeking consumer feedback to rate patient satisfaction with Prosthetic Service Providers. Please click on the link to complete the survey.
- Equipment Allocation Program Open Diary - Prescribers can now book in with our EAP Advisors to review equipment in the warehouse for their consumers on Mondays and Wednesdays.
To book: please email your enquiry including equipment to be reviewed and proposed day and time to HSNSWemail@example.com and our clinical advisors will contact you to confirm.
- Power Wheelchair Base catalogue - from the Equipment Allocation Program is now available
For further information and to apply for these power wheelchair bases, contact the Equipment Allocation Program Advisors at HSNSWfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Alert Systems and National Broadband Network - Factsheet