Welcome to EnableNSW, NSW Health's statewide disability support service.
EnableNSW provides aids and equipment such as wheelchairs, ventilators, prosthetic limbs and consumable items for people living with disability or chronic health conditions. We also provide assistance for people who need to travel significant distances for specialist medical care.
We provide clinical advice and guidelines on what can be provided by us for your consumers.
- UPDATED EnableNSW Application Form - The EnableNSW Application Form has been updated. All people applying to EnableNSW for the first time should use the May 2015 version of the Application Form.
- Prescriber Education Program - New sessions for the prescriber education program are now available
- Patient Feedback on Prosthetic Service Provider - EnableNSW is seeking consumer feedback to rate patient satisfaction with Prosthetic Service Providers. Please click on the link to complete the survey.
- Wig Clinical Criteria - Clinical Criteria for Wig(s) is now available
- Equipment Allocation Program Open Diary - Prescribers can now book in with our EAP Advisors to review equipment in the warehouse for their consumers on Mondays and Wednesdays.
To book: please email your enquiry including equipment to be reviewed and proposed day and time to HSNSWemail@example.com and our clinical advisors will contact you to confirm.
- Power Wheelchair Base catalogue - from the Equipment Allocation Program is now available
For further information and to apply for these power wheelchair bases, contact the Equipment Allocation Program Advisors at HSNSWfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Alert Systems and National Broadband Network - Factsheet