Welcome to EnableNSW, NSW Health's statewide disability support service.
We provide consumables and equipment, such as wheelchairs, ventilators and prosthetic limbs, for people with a disability to help them with their daily activities.
We provide clinical advice and guidelines on what can be provided by us for your consumers.
Customer Satisfaction SurveyRecently consumers have contacted us expressing concern and some confusion after being approached to complete a survey titled 'EnableNSW Survey'. This survey is not distributed or endorsed by EnableNSW. Roy Morgan Research conducted an independent Customer Satisfaction Survey for EnableNSW in 2012. The results of the Roy Morgan Survey can be found here: Customer Satisfaction Survey 2012.
EnableNSW welcomes your feedback at all times.
Contact us to provide feedback.
EnableNSW Prescriber SurveyThank you to all those who took the time to complete our recent online survey of prescribers. We received more than 1,000 responses and are in the process of collating and analysing the results. The survey findings will be available via this website early this year.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us to continue improving our service.
- Statewide Paediatric Equipment for Children (6 years and under)
- New Prosthetic Limbs Contract, 1 February 2013 Prosthetics components list - a list of all components funded by the Prosthetic Limb Service
- Improved phone service - EnableNSW has introduced phone options to help direct your call and ensure you are answered by the most suitable person.
- Lower-limb Orthotics, Upper-Limb Orthotics, and Medical Grade Footwear - Updated Prescription & Provision Guidelines now available.
- Education sessions are being organised for prescribers who wish to learn more about the changes to the guidelines.
- Contact Anna Frazer on 1800 362 253 to discuss education sessions.
- Equipment Catalogue - EnableNSW stock equipment. Please note that part numbers have changed
- Compression Garment Request Forms and Prescription & Provision Guidelines - now available