Welcome to EnableNSW, NSW Health's statewide disability support service.
We provide consumables and equipment, such as wheelchairs, ventilators and prosthetic limbs, for people with a disability to help them with their daily activities.
We provide clinical advice and guidelines on what can be provided by us for your consumers.
Customer Satisfaction SurveyRecently consumers have contacted us expressing concern and some confusion after being approached to complete a survey titled 'EnableNSW Survey'. This survey is not distributed or endorsed by EnableNSW. Roy Morgan Research conducted an independent Customer Satisfaction Survey for EnableNSW in 2012. The results of the Roy Morgan Survey can be found here: Customer Satisfaction Survey 2012.
EnableNSW welcomes your feedback at all times.
Contact us to provide feedback.
EnableNSW Prescriber SurveyThank you to all those who took the time to complete our recent online survey of prescribers. We received more than 1,000 responses and are in the process of collating and analysing the results. The survey findings will be available via this website early this year.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us to continue improving our service.
- EnableNSW Information Day - presentations from the information day held on Tue 18th March 2014
- Equipment Allocation Program Open Day - Calling all clinicians to join a one-hour tour in May and June
- Where: EnableNSW warehouse - Unit D2, 350 Parramatta Rd, Homebush West, NSW
- When: Mondays and Wednesdays from 5th May to 25th June
- Time: 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
- Bookings : Bookings are essential. Send an email to EAPVisits@hss.health.nsw.gov.au
- Statewide Paediatric Equipment for Children (6 years and under)
- Lower-limb Orthotics, Upper-Limb Orthotics, and Medical Grade Footwear - Updated Prescription & Provision Guidelines now available.
- Education sessions are being organised for prescribers who wish to learn more about the changes to the guidelines.
- Contact Anna Frazer on 1800 362 253 to discuss education sessions.