Welcome to EnableNSW, NSW Health's statewide disability support service.
We provide consumables and equipment, such as wheelchairs, ventilators and prosthetic limbs, for people with a disability to help them with their daily activities.
We provide clinical advice and guidelines on what can be provided by us for your consumers.
Customer Satisfaction SurveyRecently consumers have contacted us expressing concern and some confusion after being approached to complete a survey titled 'EnableNSW Survey'. This survey is not distributed or endorsed by EnableNSW. Roy Morgan Research conducted an independent Customer Satisfaction Survey for EnableNSW in 2012. The results of the Roy Morgan Survey can be found here: Customer Satisfaction Survey 2012.
EnableNSW welcomes your feedback at all times.
Contact us to provide feedback.
EnableNSW Prescriber SurveyEnableNSW conducted a survey with prescribers / clinicians in Local Health Districts (LHDs), Government and Non-Government Organisations to determine their experiences, understanding and knowledge of EnableNSW and its processes. It was anticipated that the results of the survey would assist in directing future prescriber engagement strategies and service improvements.
1,089 respondents fully completed the survey representing all LHDs (725); FACS (127); 21 NGOs (147); and private practice (155). Occupational therapists were the most represented profession.
The survey results have provided valuable feedback for EnableNSW to inform the method and topics for prescriber education and training; resource development; and future service improvements.
The prescriber survey results can be found here: Prescriber Survey Report 2013.
Equipment Allocation Program Open Diary - Prescribers can now book in with our EAP Advisors to review equipment in the warehouse for their consumers on Mondays and Wednesdays.
To book: please email your enquiry including equipment to be reviewed and proposed day and time to firstname.lastname@example.org and our clinical advisors will contact you to confirm.
- Power Wheelchair Base catalogue - from the Equipment Allocation Program is now available
For further information and to apply for these power wheelchair bases, contact the Equipment Allocation Program Advisors at email@example.com
- Pressure Care Mattress and Overlays Clinical Guidelines – Draft
The Clinical Criteria for Pressure Care Mattresses has been reviewed and updated in consultation with an expert working group. The Clinical Criteria are now available for use in draft format. Please submit any feedback to this document by 1st September, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention it to Sue Slattery.
- Voice Related Devices and Respiratory Consumables - The Clinical Criteria and Equipment Request Form have been reviewed and updated in consultation with an expert working group. These documents are now available for use in draft format. If you have feedback on these documents please submit your feedback by August 30, 2014 to email@example.com attention Felicity Mobbs.
- Personal Alert Systems and National Broadband Network - Factsheet
- Lower-limb Orthotics, Upper-Limb Orthotics, and Medical Grade Footwear
- Updated Clinical Criteria now available.
- Footwear & Orthotics Request Form now available
- EnableNSW stock request form - Trial report