Welcome to EnableNSW, NSW Health's statewide disability support service.
EnableNSW provides aids and equipment such as wheelchairs, ventilators, prosthetic limbs and consumable items for people living with disability or chronic health conditions. We also provide assistance for people who need to travel significant distances for specialist medical care.
We provide clinical advice and guidelines on what can be provided by us for your consumers.
- NEW Travelling in a wheelchair in a vehicle fact sheet now available.
- Prescriber Education Sessions now available. View education sessions here.
- UPDATED Compression Garments Clinical Criteria, Request Form and Reorder Form are now available.
- Information is available regarding wheelchairs and scooters for outdoors and community access, please see the fact sheet.
- Pressure Cushion for Stationary Seated Surface – EnableNSW is seeking feedback on the new clinical criteria. Please e-mail comments to HSNSWfirstname.lastname@example.org attention Reaonie
- Updated PLS forms & factsheets regarding the Roll-On Liners Pilot program are available here.
- NEW Home Enteral Nutrition fact sheet now available.