Equipment in stock
The Equipment Allocation Program (EAP) provides stock equipment that may be new or equipment returned to EnableNSW that has been refurbished to 'like new' condition. This equipment is available to people eligible for EnableNSW living in the following areas:
- Metropolitan Local Health Districts (LHD)
- Illawarra Shoalhaven LHD
- Central Coast LHD
- Nepean Blue Mountains LHD
- Specified Lower Hunter Local Government Areas (LGA): Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Maitland and Cessnock
- Murrumbidgee LHD
Requesting stock equipment from the Equipment Catalogue
- A new web-based catalogue for EAP was launched February 2016
- Go to EnableNSW Equipment Centre to look up available items
- The increased range of new and returned items includes clearance stock (limited availability)
- Stock should be your first port of call when prescribing equipment
- Clearance items are available on a first come basis (stock items are updated regularly)
- Download the Stock Equipment Request Form - ERF (PDF)
- Save your ERF
- Log in to EnableNSW Equipment Centre to place your order
- Attach your ERF (as equipment cannot be reserved) through the checkout process
- A consumer application is also required and co-payment applies
A limited range of power wheelchairs are also available. Please contact an EAP Advisor on 1800 362 253 for a specific asset number in order to complete the stock ERF Stock Equipment Request form (PDF) and email to HSNSWfirstname.lastname@example.org.
A consumer application is also required and co-payment applies.
A limited range of scooters are also available. Please contact an EAP Advisor on 1800 362 253 before completing an equipment request form and email to HSNSWemail@example.com.
Please note a medical questionnaire and consumer application is also required and a co-payment applies.